Fantasy Crew's WHHA Radio Show

an online internet show - share - explore ---- socialize

Forums

Forum Home > Happy Tuesdays! > So what's up?

Kanti Kasa
Site Owner

How about an event? Maybe contests? Happy Tuesday plans to have a few contests started up, but we would love your feed on it.

April 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

HeadKnock DaGod

OK ... I got a new idea!!! Five lucky artist will receive all of their studio time for free forever ... NEVER HAVE TO PAY TO RECORD ANOTHER TRACK AGAIN IN THEIR LIFE!!! If you have what it takes to put together a sell-able product ... a bangin ass mixtape!!! Hit me up ... I will be holding auditions this weekend! Hit me up anytime!!! 412-254-7019 ... bring your notebooks cause one hot verse will not be enough!!!

--
June 13, 2013 at 3:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

All NEW " MAKE YOU SMILE" series with your host lil KP

Saturday, June 22, 2013

WHHA Radio Show invites you to come party with us on a live broadcast on Radio !DJing is your girl Kanti Kasa! You don't wanna miss this . $3 to get in and enjoy door prizes ,games , ticket give away, Our featured artist of the day , food ,and and win much more. ..

Featured Artist :

COME EARLY STAY LATE If you are a poet ,singer,dancer, hip hop artist musican comedian etc and is interested in performing at this radio event or others just show up and sign in. But if you want to be the featured artist ,inbox me for info. we are also looking for our Guest host for the month of July.. Hit up R Makemoney

https://www.facebook.com/events/347449875381050/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

June 13, 2013 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kanti Kasa
Site Owner

That's what's up! Advertiiiise!

December 4, 2013 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Question Of The Week

Recent Videos

346 views - 1 comment
598 views - 0 comments

Like Us